Reserve your textbooks online now, then charge to your financial aid when you pick them up. And remember, you can add a meal plan to your charges, too! Students may charge to their financial aid two times per semester. Financial aid charges may be made in the University Bookstore on the following dates:
- Monday, August 10 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 12 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 13 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 14 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- August 17 to 18 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- August 19 to 31 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
If you have questions about Bookstore charges to financial aid, textbook reservations and rentals, or meal plans, call the Bookstore at 501-977-2127.