Important Book Information

Want to Buy/Sell Used Books?

(read the bold stuff for the quick version… I won’t be offended.)

Ok, so we have a lot of students trying to sell books via mass email. Don't do that! It really isn’t a good idea considering that sending out un-authorized mass emails will get you in trouble with Computer Services, get your email account banned, you don’t get your books sold, and I’m pretty sure that it causes a butterfly effect/chain reaction that leads to a major natural disaster somewhere in the world.

So now you might be thinking, “What do I do with these books that I have!?” or perhaps “Oh my, I need to buy used books and I don’t know of anyone selling them!” No worries! There is hope!

The quickest and easiest way to buy/sell used books is to simply go to the University Book Store! They are open weekdays 7:30 am to 5pm. Please contact the bookstore for more information about the dates they will be buying back books. (501) 977-2127


Another option is Facebook! I have started a discussion tab where people can post books they need or books they have for sale without cluttering up our wall! YAY!

Just got to our Facebook and click the ‘Discussions’ tab.


Then click on 'Books for Sale.'


Yes it is that easy! 

P.S. Yes, if you clicked on this link from Facebook, this post is simply telling you that you now have to go to back to Facebook. I just couldn't type this whole description in a Facebook comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Onboarding Due March 25

UACCM Announces Fall '23 Chancellor's and Dean's List

Top 5 Reasons to Consider Being an Adjunct